LICENSING. All products are created for limited commercial use for the original purchaser and are meant to be used for creating printed and add-on products for business use.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• Use these products to create finished products for yourself or your photography clients.
• Feel free to customize the products to meet your needs. Change the colors, fonts or positioning of graphic elements. We would love to see how you used the designs!
• Create samples for your studio's printed or online marketing materials.
• Spread the word about The Alice Files with your friends and colleagues!
WHAT YOU CAN'T DO:
• Resell, distribute or transfer products to others in part or whole. This includes making products available for free or sharing the download links.
• Use elements from products in anything you are selling.
• Sell products to the general public through an online website, including but not limited to Ebay, Etsy or any other online business where a client submits a photograph and you deliver a printed product.
• Claim the designs as your own.
ERRORS. The Alice Files does our best to check for errors but it is the user’s responsibility to double check all guides, bleeds, trim lines, colors and text before printing. We are not responsible for errors on your printed products.
COPYRIGHT + TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. All products are copyright The Alice Files owner, Cody Alice Moore. All rights reserved.
As all products are digital goods, all sales are final. They cannot be returned and no refunds will be given. By purchasing, downloading and using any of the products you are accepting the these Terms and Conditions of Use.
QUESTIONS? Please contact us before completing your purchase at codymooreillustrator(at)gmail.com or by using the website contact form.